News & Events
Category › Transport & travel
Page 6 of 7   showing records 51 to 60 of 64 in this selection
- 10 Parishes Community Plan Review [ read more ]
The 10 Parishes Community Plan group have published their Objectives, a key point in their Community Plan Review
Created on December 2nd 2008
- Streets and Parking Improvement Plan [ read more ]
Axbridge Action Group have published their Report which identifies the key issues for the town regarding traffic and parking, gives some possible solutions and outlines the next steps needed to develop these.
Created on November 24th 2008
- Conference Report: promoting Climate Change initiatives in the South West [ read more ]
I attended ‘Communities & Energy – the Climate Change Challenge!’ conference on Thursday 23d October in Taunton. It was organised by SWRAF (South West Rural Affairs Forum) and SWAN (the South West ACRE Network).
Created on October 24th 2008
- How to reduce speeding in our towns? [ read more ]
One Council has decided to drop its support for fixed speed cameras in towns - and there are more effective ways to reduce speeding in built-up areas.
Created on October 23rd 2008
- Vision for Wellington launched [ read more ]
The Wellington MCTi Plan was officially launched at a special event on Thursday 18th September.
Created on September 23rd 2008
- Connecting Transition Initiatives with Community-Led Planning [ read more ]
Somerset Market Towns Forum
Created on September 17th 2008
- Axbridge Streets and Parking Options Appraisal [ read more ]
A public meeting took place on 18th June 2008, where 38 Axbridge residents met to hear the recommendations of the ‘Axbridge Streets and Parking Options Appraisal’.
Created on July 1st 2008
- Campaign to reopen Chard Junction Station [ read more ]
Action for Chard Town together with Tatworth and Forton Residents Action Group have been campaigning to reopen Chard Junction Station.
Created on July 1st 2008
- Sorting out your towns' signs [ read more ]
Concern over excessive, un-necessary or poor quality signs throughout the town prompted Ilminster Forum to conduct a signage survey.
Created on February 5th 2008
- Waterlinks - Update [ read more ]
Waterlinks is a Somerset project that was hoping to win £50m of lottery funding in a televised vote in December 2007 - however the Somerset bid has been rejected.
Created on October 25th 2007
- Previous page
- Children & Young People
- Climate Action
- Community Safety
- Culture & Leisure
- Economy & Education