News & Events
Category › Transport & travel
Page 4 of 7   showing records 31 to 40 of 64 in this selection
- Report on Big Society and greater Localism Network Event [ read more ]
Report with links on this key area for our members.
Created on December 10th 2010
- Future of Service Delivery in Somerset [ read more ]
Our recent event on the Big Society and greater Localism sparked a lot of discussion, especially about barriers for our members in delivering regeneration in our towns, but also about future service delivery, and how Local Authorities have an opportunity
Created on December 2nd 2010
- Good paper on the Big Society and Local Services [ read more ]
ACRE's Chief Executive, Sylvia Brown, has produced an interesting paper on how the community-led services envisaged as part of the Big Society agenda may happen, and some barriers to making it happen.
Created on November 29th 2010
- Healthy High Street - useful new publication from BIS [ read more ]
Healthy High Street - new publication from BIS
Created on November 5th 2010
- Comprehensive Spending Review: Details and Response [ read more ]
Details of the CSR and responses from the sector;
Created on October 21st 2010
- LDF Core Strategy Consultation in South Somerset [ read more ]
Consultation on Draft Core Strategy - the key document - of the Local Development Framework in South Somerset.
Created on October 8th 2010
- Consultation - Sedgemoor's Core Strategy of the Local Development Framework [ read more ]
Sedgemoor's proposed Core Strategy of the LDF has been published for an 8-week consultation.
Created on October 4th 2010
- Feedback from Big Society Community Organisers workshop [ read more ]
Along with around 40 other representatives from Civil Society organisations (the new name for the Third Sector!) from Somerset, Bristol and Gloucestershire, I attended a workshop at the Government Office in Bristol last Monday.
Created on September 28th 2010
- Funding for your projects: report from SMTF Funding Forum [ read more ]
Report from our Funding Forum on 22nd September 2010.
Created on September 22nd 2010
- County Council cuts announced [ read more ]
Cllr Ken Maddock, Leader of the Conservative-run Authority, has announced the biggest cuts in the Council's history, in an attempt to tackle its £350million debt and a big drop in Government funding.
Created on September 14th 2010
- Previous page
- Children & Young People
- Climate Action
- Community Safety
- Culture & Leisure
- Economy & Education