News & Events
Category › Transport & travel
Page 3 of 7   showing records 21 to 30 of 64 in this selection
- Neighbourhood Plans, Right to Build- Notes from Community Led Planning event, Tiverton 17th February [ read more ]
Notes from the Conference.
Created on March 4th 2011
- Town and Parish Councils meet to discuss how services can be delivered differently in future [ read more ]
South Somerset Together, the Local Strategic Partnership for South Somerset, organised a meeting of Town and Parish Councillors on 3rd February, to discuss the cuts to services and how these could possibly be delivered differently in future.
Created on February 16th 2011
- State of the Countryside update shows value of England's Small Towns [ read more ]
The Commission for Rural Communities has published the latest in its series of updates to the State of the Countryside report.
Created on February 15th 2011
- Local Enterprise Partnership for Somerset and Devon - consultation opportunity [ read more ]
A proposed Heart of the South West LEP was first discussed in November 2010 under the leadership of the private sector. Representatives from the business community and local authorities, with assistance from other stakeholders, have been working on the pr
Created on February 10th 2011
- Report and Presentations from Network Event on The Localism Bill [ read more ]
Report on our Network Event in Somerton.
Created on February 8th 2011
- Greater local powers to boost community-led regeneration [ read more ]
A News release from the Government
Created on February 3rd 2011
- SMTF Briefing on the Localism Bill, and responses from the sector [ read more ]
Our listing of useful briefings on the Localism Bill
Created on January 21st 2011
- Government unveils local Planning Fund [ read more ]
DCLG have announced the new Supporting Communities and Neighbourhoods in Planning Fund.
Created on January 20th 2011
- Ministers urged to 'give life to Localism' [ read more ]
The Rural Coalition have released the following Press Release as part of its response to the Government's Localism Bill.
Created on January 18th 2011
- Localism Bill published [ read more ]
After several delays and many individual policy announcements, the long awaited Decentralisation and Localism Bill was laid before Parliament on 13 December.
Created on December 14th 2010
- Previous page
- Children & Young People
- Climate Action
- Community Safety
- Culture & Leisure
- Economy & Education