News & Events
Category › Tourism & heritage
Page 3 of 10   showing records 21 to 30 of 91 in this selection
- Consultation on Neighbourhood planning regulations [ read more ]
The Government has launched a consultation on the regulations that would make Neighbourhood Planning work.
Created on October 25th 2011
- South Petherton in top 2 places in England to bring up children [ read more ]
South Petherton has been announced as the 2nd best place in the country to bring up children.
Created on October 6th 2011
- Two new Guides to Somerset towns [ read more ]
The first two publications from STF's Sustainable Tourism project are now available.
Created on August 23rd 2011
- New Glastonbury Creative Arts Leaflet [ read more ]
A new leaflet highlighting the galleries, art cafes and craft shops where you can see and buy art in Glastonbury has been published.
Created on July 27th 2011
- Update from Watchet 2025 [ read more ]
An update from Sally de Renzy-Martin of Watchet 2025.
Created on July 20th 2011
- Community Empowerment in Martock - Case Study [ read more ]
Martock is a community of some 5,000. It is a collection of villages that have grown and merged over the years, so historically lacks the civic centre and many of the facilities that a market town of the same size would have. It has a large proportion of
Created on July 12th 2011
- Wellington's excellent new shopping map [ read more ]
Wellington Chamber have produced an excellent promotional map, showing all of the local retailers in the town.
Created on July 5th 2011
- Volunteers learn how to market their towns [ read more ]
This participatory workshop helped volunteers apply the basic principles of Marketing to their town.
Created on May 11th 2011
- Are supermarkets always bad for small towns? [ read more ]
The BBC Countryfile programme recently showed an item looking into the impact of supermarkets on two towns, prompted by a CPRE report.
Created on April 26th 2011
- Neighbourhood Plans, Right to Build- Notes from Community Led Planning event, Tiverton 17th February [ read more ]
Notes from the Conference.
Created on March 4th 2011
- Previous page
- Children & Young People
- Climate Action
- Community Safety
- Culture & Leisure
- Economy & Education