News & Events
Category › Environment
Page 2 of 11   showing records 11 to 20 of 101 in this selection
- New list of Social Enterprises in Somerset [ read more ]
Working with Angela Kerr of ViSTA, Lindy Booth of Cascade Training and Mike Atkinson of Somerset County Council, we have produced a list of some of the Social Enterprises in the county.
Created on May 4th 2012
- Update from South Somerset Market Towns group meeting [ read more ]
Notes from the South Somerset Market Towns Investment Group meeting, 29th March 2012.
Created on April 5th 2012
- Report from our 'Visit to Minehead: Projects, Plans and Vision' [ read more ]
Download notes, presentations and photos from our event in Minehead on 29th February 2012.
Created on March 13th 2012
- Plans for Somerton's Old Town Hall move forwards [ read more ]
The project to renovate and reuse Somerton's Old Town Hall is progressing well.
Created on February 7th 2012
- Report from our 'Promoting your town' event [ read more ]
This Forum event focused on tourism for our towns.
Created on December 8th 2011
- Report available from our event 'Supermarket Developments in towns: learning the lessons' [ read more ]
This event showcased 3 supermarket developments in Somerset towns and highlighted the key issues.
Created on November 29th 2011
- Progress reports on 3 Neighbourhood Planning pilots [ read more ]
From Planning Magazine: The communities that are piloting the government's flagship neighbourhood planning policy are getting stuck into their work. Colin Marrs reports on how three very different initiatives are progressing.
Created on November 8th 2011
- Frome given 250,000 pounds cash boost from local resident [ read more ]
Frome has been given £250,000 from a wealthy resident who wants to encourage economic growth in the area.
Created on October 27th 2011
- Consultation on Neighbourhood planning regulations [ read more ]
The Government has launched a consultation on the regulations that would make Neighbourhood Planning work.
Created on October 25th 2011
- Planning Problems in the Market Towns: a member's perspective [ read more ]
Colin Winder, District Councillor for Wincanton in South Somerset, has written an interesting article on how the process to develop the central planning policy doument, the Core Strategy, seems to ignore some truths about housing, employment and public tr
Created on October 12th 2011
- Previous page
- Children & Young People
- Climate Action
- Community Safety
- Culture & Leisure
- Economy & Education