News & Events
Category › Culture & leisure
Page 8 of 10   showing records 71 to 80 of 92 in this selection
- 10 Parishes Community Plan Review [ read more ]
The 10 Parishes Community Plan group have published their Objectives, a key point in their Community Plan Review
Created on December 2nd 2008
- Local Action for Rural Communities - Update [ read more ]
Paul Chadwick at Somerset County Council has written an update to the 3 successful Somerset LARC bids.
Created on October 7th 2008
- Vision for Wellington launched [ read more ]
The Wellington MCTi Plan was officially launched at a special event on Thursday 18th September.
Created on September 23rd 2008
- Connecting Transition Initiatives with Community-Led Planning [ read more ]
Somerset Market Towns Forum
Created on September 17th 2008
- Forum learns from Watchet [ read more ]
The Market Town Forum's Network Event in Watchet last night enthused and encouraged those attending.
Created on September 16th 2008
- Innovative Multi-Use Community Facility Project [ read more ]
Martock are developing a community building that could be a Youth Centre, Community Centre and Church.
Created on August 14th 2008
- Ilminster-Chard Cycle Track gets HLF funding [ read more ]
Over the last year and a half a small group, with representatives from Ilminster, Donyatt, Knowle St Giles and Chard, have been working on a project to enhance the 5-mile stretch of cycle track between Ilminster and Chard.
Created on July 1st 2008
- Multi-Purpose Community Building Case Study added [ read more ]
Several Member Towns have been interested in learning more about Multi-Use Community Halls recently.
Created on May 29th 2008
- The changing face of town twinning [ read more ]
The first ever UK wide list of twinned towns has been published which reveals the changing nature of the cultural, social and economic links that are being forged across the planet.
Created on April 15th 2008
- Towns learn how to acquire community buildings [ read more ]
Our ‘Acquiring and Managing Community Buildings’ course on March 13th went off successfully. Groups from all over Somerset travelled to Shepton to hear Stephenie Linham from the Directory of Social Change.
Created on March 26th 2008
- Previous page
- Children & Young People
- Climate Action
- Community Safety
- Culture & Leisure
- Economy & Education