News & Events
Category › Children & young people
Page 1 of 3   showing records 1 to 10 of 29 in this selection
- View our latest news on the VSP site [ read more ]
All our news, events, funding news and resources will now be appearing on the Voluntary Sector Partnership (VSP) site.
Created on January 8th 2013
- Shepton Digi Fest - The South West Showcase of New Film, Photography & Performance [ read more ]
Shepton Digi Fest - The South West Showcase of New Film, Photography & Performance, from the 7th - 10th November 2012 @ Kilver Court, Shepton Mallet
Created on November 12th 2012
- Youth services, devolved services; topics from GMTF's excellent Look and Learn events [ read more ]
Our friends at Gloucestershire Market Towns Forum produce some good reports on their Look and Learn visits.
Created on September 17th 2012
- South Somerset Local Plan Consultation [ read more ]
A message from Andy Foyne, Spatial Policy Manager at SSDC, about a consultation opportunity on the Proposed Local Plan for South Somerset.
Created on June 21st 2012
- Report from our 'Visit to Minehead: Projects, Plans and Vision' [ read more ]
Download notes, presentations and photos from our event in Minehead on 29th February 2012.
Created on March 13th 2012
- Plans for Somerton's Old Town Hall move forwards [ read more ]
The project to renovate and reuse Somerton's Old Town Hall is progressing well.
Created on February 7th 2012
- South Petherton in top 2 places in England to bring up children [ read more ]
South Petherton has been announced as the 2nd best place in the country to bring up children.
Created on October 6th 2011
- Town and Parish Councils meet to discuss how services can be delivered differently in future [ read more ]
South Somerset Together, the Local Strategic Partnership for South Somerset, organised a meeting of Town and Parish Councillors on 3rd February, to discuss the cuts to services and how these could possibly be delivered differently in future.
Created on February 16th 2011
- Ministers urged to 'give life to Localism' [ read more ]
The Rural Coalition have released the following Press Release as part of its response to the Government's Localism Bill.
Created on January 18th 2011
- Protest meeting at threat to Wiveliscombe Library [ read more ]
More than 220 people squeezed into the towns Community Rooms last Friday for a meeting called by the town's Civic Society over the library services review.
Created on January 2nd 2011
- Previous page
- Children & Young People
- Climate Action
- Community Safety
- Culture & Leisure
- Economy & Education