News & Events
Page 17 of 24   showing records 161 to 170 of 240 in this selection
- New Case Study - Wiveliscombe Area Partnership [ read more ]
SMTF, working with our Members the Wiveliscombe Area Partnership, have produced a Case Study that details the development of the Partnership from 2000, through the MCTi process and up to the present.
Created on January 13th 2009
- Business Mentoring Scheme in SS Area East [ read more ]
Businesses in the Wincanton, Bruton and Castle Cary area are being given a unique opportunity to 'survive and thrive' through the credit crunch, as part of a new business mentoring scheme.
Created on January 12th 2009
- Mendip consultation for Sustainable Community Strategy and LDF Core Strategy [ read more ]
Mendip District Council is currently running 'Time to Plan', a major consultation that aims to get local people engaged in planning for the future of the District.
Created on January 7th 2009
- Market Town Regeneration Fund deadline extended [ read more ]
The deadline for the third round of applications has been extended to January 15th.
Created on December 18th 2008
- 10 Parishes Community Plan Review (Wiveliscombe) [ read more ]
The 10 Parishes Community Plan group have published their Objectives, a key point in their Community Plan Review
Created on December 2nd 2008
- Streets and Parking Improvement Plan (Axbridge) [ read more ]
Axbridge Action Group have published their Report which identifies the key issues for the town regarding traffic and parking, gives some possible solutions and outlines the next steps needed to develop these.
Created on November 24th 2008
- Could Rural Hubs work too? [ read more ]
When the Forum was at Monks Yard near Ilminster last week we heard about the Hubs concept - refering to a flexible model of workspace being used by a company that has set up a number of these places worldwide.
Created on November 14th 2008
- AGM & Network Event - Report [ read more ]
SMTF's AGM took place on 6th Nov at Monks Yard, near Ilminster.
Created on November 11th 2008
- Effective piece of PR on a town (Wincanton) [ read more ]
The Western Daily Press recently ran a pi
Created on November 6th 2008
- Conference Report: promoting Climate Change initiatives in the South West [ read more ]
I attended ‘Communities & Energy – the Climate Change Challenge!’ conference on Thursday 23d October in Taunton. It was organised by SWRAF (South West Rural Affairs Forum) and SWAN (the South West ACRE Network).
Created on October 24th 2008
- Previous page
- Children & Young People
- Climate Action
- Community Safety
- Culture & Leisure
- Economy & Education